Seeking an Office Administrator that will manage a variety of general office activities, create and maintain all bills of materials (BOM) and assist in purchasing all materials for new and special jobs.
- Checking drawing changes made by drafting and makes sure they are properly recorded on Engineering Changes Notices, signs and distributes to proper departments.
- Assures changes are entered into system and proper records are kept for retrieval.
- Issues production releases to appropriate personnel/departments.
- Types and edits text documents, such as test procedures, parts list and specifications, as required.
- Enters drafting/engineering time cards into system and keep vacation and absentee records.
- Works with Drafting Supervisor to maintain department and assist when needed.
- Keeps records of past and present jobs for easy reference and retrieval.
- Maintains company-numbering system to eliminate duplicating of numbers.
- Stays abreast of all the latest ISO procedures within the Design/Drafting Department.
- Creates and maintains all BOMs using the company software, as required.
- Assists in purchasing any materials required for special jobs, such as first-time designs, research and development, etc.
**Must be a US Citizen**