Espey Manufacturing and Electronics Corp. is currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor. The responsibilities of this position include:
- Directing workers engaged in painting and performing structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, and furnishings of buildings.
- Directing workers engaged in ground maintenance activities such as mowing lawns, trimming hedges, removing weeds, snow plowing and removal, and raking and disposing of leaves and refuse.
- Directing workers engaged in maintaining and repairing building utility systems, such as electric wiring and controls, heating, ventilating and steam generating systems.
- Directing workers engaged in facility maintenance and upkeep, including cleaning and garbage removal on a daily basis.
- Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies
- Maintaining or coordinating outside services for company equipment, including vehicles and manufacturing equipment upkeep and preventive maintenance.
- Addressing regulatory requirements with Federal, State, and Local laws regarding disposal of wastes, and OSHA requirements, including the filing and record keeping of required paperwork.
- Inspecting completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications, and standards.
- Interpreting company policies to workers and enforcing safety regulations.
- Suggesting changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of work crew.
- Analyzing and resolving work problems, or assisting workers in solving work problems.
- Training new employees
- Partnering with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments..
- Other duties as assigned.
**Must be US Citizen**