Espey Manufacturing is seeking a Production Planner to join the Manufacturing and Production team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning the production schedule for the manufacturing floor, taking into consideration available capacity, raw material inventory levels, customer order requirements and best production order sequence.
- Processing Engineering Change Notices.
- Setting up jobs for Engineering and Production as well as rework.
- Developing and implementing master production schedules.
- Adding job numbers and updating job information regularly.
- Tracking job dates.
- Discuss volumes and capacities in the Master Production Schedule with production departments and elsewhere, as needed.
- Using Epicor 10, Convert customer orders to jobs within the Master Production Schedule to create orders in the plant MRP system.
- Verify product structure and bill of material for all planned orders.
- Analyze material change orders and Engineering change orders, update MRP and production departments, and coordinate the introduction of the change orders.
- Provide data about the engineering changes to other departments.
- Manage parameters in the production system and monitor the delivery of parts and sub-assemblies throughout all production departments.
- Prepare and publish production planning schedules, taking into account the work day calendar, restrictions and capacities of each area.
- Track key performance indicators and take corrective actions if necessary.
- Document processes and work instructions.
Required Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred. High School degree is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in planning and/or scheduling in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Knowledge of Vantage 10 is preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Office is required.
**Must be US Citizen**
Send resumes and salary requirements to Espey Mfg.& Electronics Corp., Attn: Human Resources, 233 Ballston Ave., Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 or email to email@example.com. EOE