Espey designed and manufactures this ground based power converter for a US Army Ground Based Communications Application. The power converter operates from either 115/230VAC or 28VDC in accordance with MIL-STD-1275, to provide regulated outputs of +/-5, +/-15, -52, +90 VDC with a continuous power rating of 170W.
- Input Voltage: 22-32 Vdc or 115/230 Vac 50/ 60/ 400 Hz
- DC Output Voltages and Current: + 5V @ 10A, – 5V @ 1.2A, +15V @ 1.5A, -15V @ 1.5A, -52V @ 1.0A, +90 Vdc @ 100mA
- Regulation, Line & Load: +/- 2%
- Ripple/noise: < 1% peak-peak of nom output volt.
- Size: 8″ x 12″ x 4″
- Weight: 13 lbs. Max
- Hermetic sealed
- Aluminum Casting with integral heat-sink
- Convection cooled
- Qualified to military environment extremes
- Qualified to MIL-STD-461
- Input reverse polarity protected.
- Reliability (MTBF): 25000 Hours
- EMP Remote Crowbar input
- Modular Design for Maintainability
- Over-voltage crowbar at 125%
- Maintenance: 30 Minutes MTTR
- Current Limit at 150%
Click here for the PDF version.