DC/AC Power Inverter (Railway – Rolling Stock)
Espey Mfg. designed and manufactures a line of Industrial DC/AC Inverter power conversion products for railroad rolling stock and off-highway vehicles. These ruggedized switched-mode power supplies are customized for unique applications including braking, and signaling control, auxiliary traction support and voltage conditioning for distribution as well as over-current/over-voltage protection of IGBT device for traction applications.
- Input: Dual 19 – 85 VDC
- Output: Dual 100Vrms (+/- 5V), 5AMP 25kHz (+/- 10%) SQUARE WAVE
- Natural convection, air-cooled
- Size: 7.00L x 7.50W x 8.00D
- Shock: Half sine, .01 second long, 10G operational
- Vibration: 3.0G, 1Hz to 300Hz
- Contaminants: Unit operates in a transportation environment, contaminants may include silica, carbon, coal dust, ozone, copper dust, sulphur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, salt air, iron dust, carbon monoxide, and nitrous oxides.
- IGBT Gate Driver Power Inverter
- Dual isolated inputs and outputs
- Over-current/Over-voltage protection of IGBT device for traction application
- Ruggedized construction for transportation application
Click here for the PDF version.