DC/AC Static Inverter (Shipboard)
This unit creates a sine wave reference derived from a dc input. It functions as an inverter for a synchro-resolver used aboard naval ships to track the position of radar antennas.
- Input Voltage: 255 – 300 VDC
- Output Voltage: 115 VAC
- Output Frequency: 60+/-2 Hz
- Output Wave Shape: Sinusoid
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <5%
- Output Current: 40mA pk
- Power Output: 10 VA
- Weight: Approximately 2.5 lbs
- Size: 5″ X 5″ X 3”
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Conduction Cooled
- Output short circuit protected
- Operates in up to 2 inches of standing water.
- Operates in harsh Electromagnetic and Radio frequency environment of local radar transmitter antennas. Operates through multi-megawatt radar pulse exposure.
- 50,000 hour MTBF
Click here for the PDF version.