DC/DC Power Converter Module (Missile Application)
This miniature switchmode power supply (MSPS) is designed for use in missile applications. The MSPS uses a +/-20Vdc input voltage to provide six regulated DC voltage outputs. These voltage outputs are –2500V, +640V, +180V, +15V, – 15V and +5V. The MSPS includes filtering on the input to reject high frequency noise spikes generated by mechanical power generators. The line and load regulation for the +640V output is less than 1%. The voltage regulation for the low voltage outputs is less than 4%. The power supply will operate from an input voltage range of 16Vdc to 35Vdc. The MSPS will reject 1-volt noise spikes generated at 1kHz. The power density of the MSPS is 5 Watts per cubic inch.
- Nominal Input: +/-20Vdc
- Output: -2500Vdc, +640Vdc, +180Vdc, +15Vdc, -15Vdc and +5Vdc
- Power: 1.2W
- Efficiency: 58%
- Operating Temperatures: –40°C (-40°F) to 85°C (185°F)
- Weight: 0.385 oz
- Package Size: 1.9″ X 1.0″ X 0.3″
- Extreme Shock and Vibration Environments
- Meets Mil Standard 461 Conducted Emissions (with addition of small common mode capacitance)
- Qualified to Stringent Customer Test Specifications Including Full HAST Testing
- Miniature Package
Click here for the PDF version.