Espey developed this EMI filter for a variable frequency drive (VFD) application. The design is a passive, multi-section LC filter network tuned for high attenuation of conducted emissions for application of an active rectifier, AC to DC converter, eliminating the requirement for transformer isolation, or multi-pulse techniques. The end use is Navy shipboard power interface and EMI compliant.
- Input Voltage: 450 Vac, 3-phase, 60Hz, MIL-STD-1399/300A
- Current Rating: 425A continuous, 600A for 60 seconds
- Weight: 400 pounds maximum
- Size: 35.50″ X 12.50″ X 7.50″
Forced Air cooled
- Meets the requirements of MIL-STD-461E when installed in the applicable variable frequency drive application.
- Meets the requirements of MIL-STD-1399/300A capacity to ground (< 0.1uF)
- Qualified to COTS + (4) requirement including:
- MIL-S-901 shock
- MIL-STD-167 vibration
- MIL-STD-461 EMI
- Innovative design to enable the application of active line rectification for AC to DC power conversion
Click here for the PDF version.