Espey designed this switched mode inductor for a prime military contractor. The inductor assembly is an auxiliary reactor in a high power switched mode converter. The inductors are encapsulated and molded with a high thermal conductivity epoxy for dissipation to a heatsink interface.
- Eight (8) individual inductors on eight (8) individual cores.
- Inductance: 148uH (5%) @ 200kHz, 5Arms
- Dielectric Withstand: 2.0kVrms
- Vacuum molded assembly to integral heatsink
- Thermal shock: in accordance with MIL-STD-202, method 107 test condition A (–40ºC to +70ºC)
- Molded lead-wires and strain relief
- Weight: 4.75 lbs
- Multiple (8 of) inductor assembly
- Vacuum molded for thermal management
- High power density 37kVAr total
Click here for the PDF version.