The Espey MS-28-120AC-2500 inverter is based on field proven MS- 28-120AC-400-B 400VA inverter that is part of Espey’s Modular AC or “MAC” family of inverters. The technology is based on the Espey 500W MAC Stick inverter family. This unit produces single phase pure sine wave power that is driven by a DSP chipset and firmware common to other MAC Inverters. The sealed mechanical design provides protection for the electronic components against dust, water spray and external environmental factors. The tunnel heat-sink feature allows for operation with high component reliability in high temperature environments. An integrated IP-67 rated cooling fan runs only when necessary.
- IP-67 sealed enclosure
- Operational temperature -40°c to +50°c (no derating)
- Circular mil connectors
- Vibration – mil-std-810g, method 514.6, Procedure i, annex c, category 4.
- Shock –mil-std-810g, method 516.6, Procedure v, crash hazard shock.
- Humidity: 20-100% rh condensing
- Storage temperature: -40°c to +85°c
- Forced air cooling
- Sealed wind tunnel design
- Salt fog, sand, dust, washdown
- Coating – conversion coating, mil-dtl-5541, type 1, class 1a, yellow
- Over voltage protection
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Fault indicator – rugged/long life led
- Grounded neutral output capable
- Automatic start-up & fully operational within 5 seconds when 20-33vdc applied
- Reverse input polarity protection
Click here for the PDF version.