This unit is a high voltage pulse-forming network, which is used in the E-2C Hawkeye Airborne Surveillance Radar. The unit forms a part of the E-Line modulator for the Coaxitron radar transmitter. This unit features a Pulse Width of 12.8 microseconds and is liquid cooled: FC-77 11.6 GPM.
- Pulse Width: 12.8 microseconds
- Pulse repetition Rate: 285 to 305 pps
- Peak Charging Voltage: 12.2 KV maximum
- Pulse rise time: .7 microseconds maximum’
- Pulse fall time: 2.1 microseconds maximum
- Pulse Droop: 4% maximum
- Ripple on pulse: 5% peak to peak
- Weight: 115 lbs.
- Size: 15″ x 18″ x 10″
- Operating Temp: -54 to +71°C
- Liquid Cooled: FC-77 11.6 GPM
- Full MIL-E-5400H Class 1 Environment, 35,000 foot altitude
- 22,000 hour MTBF
Click here for the PDF version.