The Director of Strategy and Business Development is responsible for top line growth planning and execution. This involves researching, identifying, validating a future state vision and strategy. This vision should meet our business objectives while incorporating the realities of the customer landscape, competitor landscape, and internal capabilities. This position is responsible for articulating the vision, which includes development of a customer solutions roadmap, a technology roadmap, and an organization roadmap. This position collaborates heavily with peers and business leaders across the enterprise to foster agreement around the vision, to correct the vision as needed, and to inform the direction of needed NPI’s, acquisitions, and organization restructure in support of that vision. This position continuously repeats these efforts to update the vision to improve it and to account for changing conditions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business required; Master’s degree preferred
• 10+ years of experience building and leading high-performance sales teams
• Proven track record in sales and business development
• Has an established network of DoD industry contacts
• Ability to identify and evaluate partnership revenue opportunities
• Strong leadership skills and ability to inspire sales teams
• A hunter mentality, never losing sight of revenue targets
• Ability to collaborate across multi-disciplinary functions (engineering, sales, operations, etc.).
• Good general business acumen
• Highly motivated to develop expertise in industry trends and the use of data and analytics to recommend meaningful growth strategies.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
EOE **Must be US Citizen**