Espey is adding a Material Planner to join our Supply Chain/Sourcing Department.
· Reviewing and setting up material on new jobs as well as updating existing jobs as needed after set up.
· Using system tools to assist in the Quarterly Variance Review Process.
· Reviewing and processing requisitions submitted.
· Reviewing and processing material transfers.
· Reviewing and processing job to job transfers.
· Updating material on jobs from ECN’s.
· Supporting the Supply Chain/Sourcing department as needed.
Associates degree required. Minimum of six months of related experience and/or training is also required. Must possess strong computer skills, including knowledge of MS- Office. Experience with MRP/ERP systems and previous manufacturing experience preferred.
**Must be US Citizen**
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.