This power supply was developed to power a HUM-V mounted radar transmitter and receiver. This system consists of a 19” rack, three (3), hotswappable, AC/DC converters, each delivering a regulated output of 100A at 40VDC as the main power supplies (Main PS), and two (2) multi-output AC/ DC converters, as low voltage power supplies (LVPS).
- 208/120 VAC, 3 phase, 60Hz
- LVPS: (2 power supplies)
- 5A @ +5VDC, 0.5A@ -15VDC, 12.0A@ +15VDC,
- 9.0A@ +28VDC
- Main PS: (3 power supplies)
- 100A@ +40 VDC
- Weight: 150 lbs maximum.
- Dimensions: 19” x 10.5” (6U) x 23.5”
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 68°C
- Operating Altitude: Sea Level to 10,000ft
- Transported Altitude: Sea Level to 50,000ft
- Redundancy with High Field Reliability
- Over and Under Voltage Protection
- Over and Under Load Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Front Panel Test Points For Monitoring Output Power
- Modular Design for easy assembly and repair
- Forced Air Cooling Using Internal Fans
- Bi-conversion, SMPS design providing power factor correction (.99 leading), and EMI compliance to MIL-STD-461, and MIL-STD-462
Click here for the PDF version.