Power Supply 208 VAC to 40 VDC Converter
This power supply was developed to power a HUM-V mounted radar transmitter and receiver. This unit was designed to work in parallel with two other identical units mounted in a 19″ rack, each capable of delivering a regulated output of 100A at 40VDC.
- Input: 208/120 VAC, 3 phase, 60Hz
- Output: 100 Amps at 40 VDC
- Weight: 35 lbs maximum.
- Dimensions: 22.75″ x 4″ x 10.5″
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 68°C
- Operating Altitude: Sea Level to 10,000ft
- Transported Altitude: Sea Level to 50,000ft
- High Field Reliability
- Over and Under Voltage Protection
- Over and Under Load Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Front Panel Test Points For Monitoring Output Power
- Modular Design for easy assembly and repair
- Forced Air Cooling Using Internal Fans
- Bi-conversion, SMPS design providing power factor correction, and EMI compliance to MIL-STD-461, and MIL-STD-462
- Blind mate / Hot swappable
Click here for the PDF version.