The engineering team comprises of product and process specialists, dedicated to realizing custom hardware and software solutions.
Espey utilizes modern system, circuit and component simulation and analysis tools, enabling modeling and rapid prototyping of conceptual level topologies through to qualification ready products.
Mechanical engineering and design optimize interface and packaging requirements using parametric design tools to ensure a smooth transition to drafting, production and QC through full integration of the SOLIDWORKS design suite.
Espey’s technical support staff facilitates rapid prototyping, detailed evaluation and compliance testing, through use of Espey‘s extensive testing facilities.
- Electronic, and Electrical Engineering
- RF/Microwave Engineering
- Hardware and Software Systems Integration
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Espey’s computer aided design (CAD), drafting and
- documentation control department work to:
- ASME Y14.100M-1998
- ISO, ANSI, BSI, UNI, DIN or JIS.
Detailing and assembly documentation can be tailored to Level III requirements.
- PSPICE, MICROCAP, ORCAD – Circuit Simulator
- ANSOFT – Electrostatic, Electromagnetic Simulator
- SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION– Mechanical FEA
- SOLIDWORKS – Mechanical Modeling
- PADs PCB – Printed Circuit Board design
- SOLIDWORKS FLOW SIMULATION– CFD
- In-house PCB fabrication
- Electronics/RF/Power Labs
- High Voltage encapsulation/potting