We are currently looking to add a Security Analyst to our IT team. The primary job functions include:
• Performing ISSO functions on classified information systems
• Reviewing outputs from security tools such as vulnerability scanners, STIGs and event logs.
• Assessing and mitigating threats, vulnerabilities and risk.
• Performing risk assessments.
• Implementing security solutions.
• Updating and auditing IT assets and information systems.
• Writing policies, procedures and plans to support information system compliance.
• Preparing security plans and submitting information systems for authorization.
A minimum of 5 years IT experience including a minimum of 2 years experience with Federal IT security is required. Working knowledge of RMF framework; SOX requirements; Federal cybersecurity related guidelines and mandates such as NIST 800 Series; and system functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures is also required. Should also have experience with auditing and certifying compliance of various systems (Windows, Network Devices, Industrial Test Equipment and peripherals)
The ability to obtain a security clearance is required.
Must be US Citizen. EOE