Serves as the direct point of contact and communications for Espey’s returning customers and repeat orders. The SAM will provide oversight to product updates and design mods, lead contract management & compliance, pricing, order continuity, strategic direction and leadership for the assigned accounts. The SAM manages all aspects of customer relations and associated order activities from proposal to order acceptance to schedule management and fulfillment, problem resolution, service enhancement and account development for growth. Responsibilities include:
- Serves as primary customer interface for any technical, or engineering related activities impacting a customer’s product; and handles engineering change coordination, FAI testing or re-qualification testing, etc.
- Serves as a key point of contact and advocate ensuring the delivery of high-quality customer service for assigned account; evaluates service quality and initiates any necessary communication and/or corrective action promptly.
- Coordinates activity with the Vice President of Business Development to provide the highest level of service for customers; and implements program development to ensure continued business and possible growth opportunities.
- Identifies and utilizes networking opportunities with customer’s organizations at all levels; implements “best practices” to ensure smooth customer transactions and demonstrates C.A.R.E.; assists in the proposal process; coordinates and performs Pricing Reviews, Sales Order Acceptance and Execution, and post-sale support of customer transactions using industry best practices and customer specific assessment tools.
- Conducts account health checks to identify issues in a timely manner and assist team members in taking appropriate corrective actions when necessary; initiates, coordinates and assumes responsibility for benchmarking and the identification of cost-saving practices throughout the assigned account.
- Implements key performance measures, tracking tools, scorecards and reporting methods in cooperation with customer’s managers to enhance team effectiveness and performance; meets regularly with customer management representatives for account reviews; addresses any actual or potential problems; assists in preparation of RFP responses; negotiation of customer contracts; including negotiation of customer contracts; order acceptance and transitions; provides support during customer order acceptance and transitions; supports assessments and surveys; coordinates review of pre and post orders; and ensures contract compliance throughout the entire portfolio.
- Builds and facilitates teamwork, partnerships and the implementation of progressive change; and supports, communicates, reinforces and defends the mission, values and core beliefs of the organization. Leads customer meetings including presentations on Company portfolio of products and services and trade shows as requested (est. travel 10%).
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering and 5-7 years of extensive related work experience required.
**MUST be US Citizen**