Espey is currently seeking an experienced Supply Chain Professional with knowledge of mechanical and electrical components. Basic knowledge of electronics parts and Circuit Card Assemblies (CCAs) is preferred.
- Strategic thinking, planning and action to negotiate cost and terms with suppliers.
- Identify suppliers with respect to risk, cost, quality and delivery competitiveness for assigned responsibilities.
- Lead supplier management/relations efforts.
- Audits suppliers’ facilities to evaluate them as sources and responsible for the resolution of production, design, quality and/or delivery problems.
- Interfaces with all departments and resolves problems and issues with purchased items.
- Manage subcontracts and complex commodities.
- Provide training and guidance on all aspects of supply chain.
- Develop methods and techniques to improve supply chain processes.
*Must be US Citizen*
** Salary range is $60,000- $75,000 based on experience ***
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.