High Voltage Power Supply
High Voltage Power Supply, featuring Full MIL‑E‑5400H Class 1 Environment to 35,000 foot altitude. This HVPS is used in the E-2C Hawkeye Airborne Surveillance Radar. The unit is the High Voltage DC power source for the DC resonant charging circuit of the E-line modulator in the radar transmitter.
- Input Voltage: 115 volts 400 Hz MIL‑STD‑704 (Category B)
- Input Current: 64 Amps AC RMS per phase
- Output Voltage: 6260 VDC +5%, ‑0% @ 3 amps
- Output Current: 3.3 Amps Average
- Efficiency: 97%
- No Load Voltage: 8000 Volts Maximum
- Weight: 85 lbs.
- Size: 19″ x 6″ x 14″
- Operating Temp: ‑54 to +71°C
- Liquid Cooled: FC‑77 @ 11.6 GPM
- Full MIL‑E‑5400H Class 1 Environment, 35,000 foot altitude
- 35,000 hour MTBF
- Overload protection
- Output Voltage monitor
- Rectifier snubbers
Click here for the PDF version.