This inductor design was developed as a DC link filter inductor for an advanced power system, high power, PWM inverter. The unit operates with a continuous coolant temperature of 90ºC for hybrid vehicle applications. The embedded cold plate is electrical isolated from the inductor winding, and vacuum encapsulated in a thermally filled epoxy.
- 170uH at 150ADC, 10% ripple at 15kHz per inductor
- Dual Inductor assembly
- Total Loss per Inductor 140W
- Liquid Cooled: EGW 50/50 at 90ºC,2GPM
- Pressure Drop: 14psi
- Weight: 50lbs
- Inverter duty designed
- 170uH at 150ADC, 10% ripple at 15kHz
- Dual inductor
- Liquid cooled, indirect
- Vacuum encapsulated
- MIL-PRF-27, Grade 5, Class U (180ºC)
Click here for the PDF version.