High Voltage Converter and Grid Modulator
Espey developed this power supply for the F-111 coherent 2.75 kW TWT radar transmitter system for a prime military contractor program. Espey designed the high voltage module and has delivered several hundred-production units. The small, solid state, high voltage module includes a 12 kV power supply with grid modulator. The unit is driven by a 30 kHz square wave 440 V pk-pk.
- Input Voltage: 440 V pk – pk 30 kHz
- DC Output Voltages: -10 to -12 kV
- Pulse Current: 1.8 Amps
- Max PRF: 15 kHz
- Power Consumption: 200 Watts
- Liquid filled Convection cooled
- Size: 8” X 7.3” X 7.9”
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Sealed steel case with integral bellows
- Qualified to airborne environment extremes
- Qualified to MIL-E-5400T