The EB-3P200 power distribution transformer assembly primarily consists of a power transformer stepping up shipboard mains voltage of 450V, 3 phase to medium voltage, 3.15kV for power distribution. The transformer and distribution components are constructed in accordance with MIL-E-917 and fully enclosed for naval shipboard application.
- Rating: 200kVA
- Voltage: 450v/3.15Kv (+2/-3 x 50v), delta/wye – ungrounded
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Impedance: 2.3% At 200kVA
- Regulation: <2.0% At 200kVA, .85Pf
- Class: 220°C
- Natural convection cooled
- 45O drip-proof enclosure in accordance with MIL-E-2036
- MIL-STD-167-1 (ships) – vibration
- MIL-S-901d – high impact shock
- IEEE Std c57.12.91-1995 – Short circuit
- Low structure-borne noise/controlled acoustic performance
- Electrostatically shielded
- Overvoltage relay – LV
- Overvotlage surge suppression – LV
- Overcurrent relay – MV
- Overtemperature thermostats
- Resistive temperature devices (RTD)
- Off-circuit output voltage selection panel.
Click here for the PDF version.