Espey developed this power distribution unit (PDU) for universal voltage inputs providing isolated power to global installations of conventional 380VAC, and 208VAC equipment. The transformer is capable of transforming a wide range of input voltages by off-circuit tap selection. Tapping is achieved quickly, and simply in the field via a custom high current tap-changer.
- Input Voltage: 192 – 456 VAC
- Input Frequency: 47 – 63 Hz
- Output Voltage: 380/220VAC at 50kVA 208/120VAC at 15kVA 3.3 Amps Average
- Rating: 65kVA
- Impedance: 2.0% pu (@65kVA, 456V, 60Hz)
- Efficiency: 97.5%
- Weight: 825 pounds maximum
- Size: 33.50″ X 22.00″ X 33.50″
IP Enclosure System
Carc Paint System
- Wide input voltage and frequency range
- Three phase dry type power transformer
- Off-circuit tap changer
- Incorporates distribution switchgear and protection
- Incorporates transient line voltage, passive snubber network.
- Qualified for mobile ground based military
Click here for the PDF version.