Universal PDU Transformer
Espey developed this power distribution unit (PDU) for universal voltage inputs providing isolated power to global installations of conventional 380VAC, and 208VAC equipment. The transformer is capable of transforming a wide range of input voltages by off-circuit tap selection. Tapping is achieved quickly, and simply in the field via a custom high current tap-changer.
- Input Voltage: 192 – 456 VAC
- Input Frequency: 47 – 63 Hz
- Output Voltage: 380/220VAC at 50kVA 208/120VAC at 15kVA 3.3 Amps Average
- Rating: 65kVA
- Impedance: 2.0% pu (@65kVA, 456V, 60Hz)
- Efficiency: 97.5%
- Weight: 825 pounds maximum
- Size: 33.50″ X 22.00″ X 33.50″
IP Enclosure System
Carc Paint System
- Wide input voltage and frequency range
- Three phase dry type power transformer
- Off-circuit tap changer
- Incorporates distribution switchgear and protection
- Incorporates transient line voltage, passive snubber network.
- Qualified for mobile ground based military
Click here for the PDF version.