Espey designed and manufactures this 17kVA, 31.5mH inductor to support Naval shore power applications.
- Rating: 31.3mH ±5% at 450VAC, 60Hz
- Voltage: 440VAC, 60Hz
- Dielectric Strength: 4000VAC, 60Hz winding to core and case for 1 minute
- Duty: Continuous
- Weight: 170lbs maximum
- Shock Classification: MIL-S-901D, Grade A, Class I, Type A
- Vibration Classification: MIL-STD-167-1
- Finish: Light Gray semi-gloss enamel in accordance with MIL-E-15090
- 17kVA rated, passive cooled
- MIL-S-901D hock
- Splashproof enclosure
- Insulation class 200ºC per MIL-E-917
- Efficiency 98% at full rated current and voltage.
- Peak Inrush current 700A
Click here for the PDF version.